October 20, 2008
Get Savvy on the Renewable Energy Market in Canada With This Latest Industry Profile With Profiles on the Leading Companies
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7a02e/renewable_energy_i) has announced the addition of the "Renewable Energy in Canada" report to their offering.
Our Renewable Energy in Canada industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the renewable energy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market's competitive landscape
- Market shares are covered by manufacturer or brand
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The Renewables market consists of the consumption of electricity generated via Geothermal, Solar, Wind and Hydroelectric means, as well as through wood and waste combustion. The volume of the market is calculated as the total volume of electricity consumed (in billions of kilowatt hours, kWh), and the market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2007 annual average exchange rates.
For the purpose of this report the Americas comprises Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, and the US.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
CHAPTER 2 Market Value
CHAPTER 3 Market Volume
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation
CHAPTER 5 Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Buyer Power
5.3 Supplier Power
5.4 New Entrants
CHAPTER 6 Leading Companies
6.2 TransAlta Corporation
6.3 Ontario Power Generation Inc.
CHAPTER 7 Market Forecasts
7.1 Market Value Forecast
7.2 Market Volume Forecast
CHAPTER 8 Demographics
CHAPTER 9 Appendix
9.2 Industry Associations
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Canada Renewable Energy Market Value: $ billion, 2003-2007
Table 2: Canada Renewable Energy Market Volume: KWh billion, 2003-2007
Table 3: Canada Renewable Energy Market Segmentation: % Share, by Value, 2007
Table 4: Key Facts: Hydro-Quebec
Table 5: Key Financials: Hydro-Quebec
Table 6: Key Facts: TransAlta Corporation
Table 7: Key Financials: TransAlta Corporation
Table 8: Key Facts: Ontario Power Generation Inc.
Table 9: Key Financials: Ontario Power Generation Inc.
Table 10: Canada Renewable Energy Market Value Forecast: $ billion, 2007-2012
Table 11: Canada Renewable Energy Market Volume Forecast: KWh billion, 2007-2012
Table 12: Canada Size of Population (million) , 2003-2007
Table 13: Canada GDP (Constant 2000 Prices, $ billion), 2003-2007
Table 14: Canada Inflation, 2003-2007
Table 15: Canada Exchange Rate, 2003
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7a02e/renewable_energy_i