A Company Profile of US Shale: Discover an Analysis of Prospects, Key Players, the Latest Projects and Costs & Returns Data
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/19758a/us_shale_prospects) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct’s new report “US Shale Prospects Players, Projects, Costs, Returns” to their offering.
Our US Shale Prospects: Players, Projects, Costs, Returns report helps to understand the evolution and the current levels of activity in the major shale basins in the US. High oil prices and the improvement in drilling technologies have made the production from shale rocks not only economical, but also highly profitable. This had led to a scramble among the companies to acquire and lock up leases. This report analyzes these trends and provides comprehensive analysis of profitability of operations under various parameters and conditions, for the major shales. The report also analyzes the operations of major companies operating in these shales.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the background, leasing and drilling activities, reserves and production details, detailed economics of operations in each of the major shale. The major shales covered in this report are – Barnett shale, Fayetteville shale, Haynesville shale, Woodford shale and Bakken shale.
The major highlights of the report are:
– Detailed Analysis of the major shales from historical evolution to current scenario of key parameters like leasing, drilling, reserves and production.
– Thorough economic analysis of the major shales to understand the profitability under different economic conditions like oil and gas prices, lease costs, well costs, production rates etc.
– Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in each of these shales.
Reasons to buy
– Identify the opportunities and challenges of exploiting the shale resources.
– Screen acquisition targets based on the detailed analysis of the asset portfolios.
– Drive revenues by identifying the most attractive geographies and fastest growing shales to expand in.
– Target your competitors’ key revenue streams in the Shale industry.
– Exploit the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and develop key market strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
– Barnett Shale
– Fayetteville Shale
– Haynesville Shale
– Woodford Shale
– Bakken Shale
– List of Tables
– List of Figures
– Bakken Shale
– Crescent Point Energy Trust
– Petrobank Energy and Resources
– Talisman Energy
– XTO Energy
– Continental Resources
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/19758a/us_shale_prospects