October 22, 2008
An Essential Power and Energy Facilities and Expansions Subscription: Discover Business Opportunities in Planned New Facilities & Expansions in North America
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c32aec/power_and_energy_f) has announced the addition of the "Power and Energy Facilities and Expansions Subscription" subscription to their offering.
This service includes the most recent 12 months of planned new power and energy facilities and expansions for you to market services, equipment, and materials to key decision makers identified in the reports.This service provides information describing planned new industrial facilities and expansions in the United States and Canada.
Why use these reports?
Focus your efforts on decision makers who are planning to buy your products and services instead of spending your time and money trying to find out who is planning to buy.
Key Reasons for using Industrial Reports marketing intelligence:
- Low Cost
- Great Investment - Even if you received only one order per year as a result of using the reports you would have a great return on your investment.
- Time Savings - We spend hundreds of hours researching potential projects and then send you exactly what you specify.
Intelligence is obtained through the following sources:
- Ongoing interviews with facility owners and their design firms.
- Over 1,500 different intelligence sources developed over 30 years of industrial marketing research experience.
- Our proprietary linked databases containing detailed information on over 50,000 industrial projects in the United States and Canada.
An annual subscription provides access to all reports from November 2007 through to October 2008
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c32aec/power_and_energy_f