October 30, 2008
Understand Consumers’ Consumption and Expenditure Patterns With Oral Hygiene in South Korea to 2011
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f281e9/oral_hygiene_in_so) has announced the addition of the "Oral Hygiene in South Korea to 2011" report to their offering.
This databook is a detailed information resource covering all the key data points on Oral Hygiene in South Korea. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The databook supplies actual data to 2006 and full forecasts to 2011.
- Contains information on 5 categories: Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Mouthwash, Dental floss and Denture care
- Provides market value, volume, expenditure and consumption data by market, segment and subsegment
- Includes company and brand share data by categories
Highlights of this title
The market for Oral Hygiene in South Korea increased between 2001-2006, growing at an average annual rate of 8.4%.
The leading company in the market in 2006 was LG Corp. The second-largest player was Procter & Gamble Company, The with Pacific Corporation in third place.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Discover the major quantitative trends affecting the Oral Hygiene markets
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter 2 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
Chapter 4 LEADING COMPANY PROFILES
Chapter 5 CATEGORY ANALYSIS - DENTAL FLOSS
Chapter 6 CATEGORY ANALYSIS - DENTURE CARE
Chapter 7 CATEGORY ANALYSIS - MOUTHWASH
Chapter 8 CATEGORY ANALYSIS - TOOTHBRUSHES
Chapter 9 CATEGORY ANALYSIS - TOOTHPASTE
Chapter 10 COUNTRY COMPARISON
Chapter 11 NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Chapter 12 SOUTH KOREA SOCIOECONOMIC PROFILE
Chapter 13 SOUTH KOREA MACROECONOMIC PROFILE
Chapter 14 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Chapter 15 APPENDIX
LIST OF FIGURES
LIST OF TABLES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f281e9/oral_hygiene_in_so