November 7, 2008
Gain A Strong Understanding Of The Country’s Energy Market With Syria Oil and Gas Markets Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26a0e7/syria_oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Syria Oil and Gas Markets Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2020" to their offering.
Syria Oil and Gas Markets Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Syria. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the oil and gas assets (oil and gas fields, exploration blocks, refineries, pipelines, LNG terminals and storage terminals) in Syria. The report also analyses the fiscal regime relevant to the oil and gas assets in Syria and compares the investment environment in Syria with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the oil and gas sector in Syria together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 1995-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major exploration blocks, oil and gas fields, refineries, pipelines, LNG terminals and storage terminals in Syria for the period 1995-2020.
- Operator and equity details for major oil and gas assets in Syria
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Syria's energy industry.
- Detailed information on key fiscal terms (such as rents, bonuses, royalty, cost recovery, profit oil, petroleum and corporate taxes) pertaining the geography is also provided. A sample calculation detailing how fiscal terms apply to a typical asset in the regime is included.
- Information on the top companies in the Syria including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Key Topics Covered:
-Syria Energy Sector
-Syria Fiscal Regime
-Syria Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
-Syria Exploration And Production Sector
-Syria Refining Sector
-Syria Pipeline Sector
-Royal Dutch Shell Plc
-China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
-List of Figures
Royal Dutch Shell Plc China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26a0e7/syria_oil_and_gas