BullMarket.com Updates Outlook on Solar Stocks: First Solar, SunPower, Evergreen Solar, and Canadian Solar
All paid and trial subscribers to BullMarket.com can now receive immediate access to the newsletter’s exclusive daily reports. As a subscriber, you’ll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which outperformed the S&P 500 by 15% in 2008.
All trial subscribers will also receive our recently published special report “Nine High-Yield Stocks for ’09″ for free. This 38-page report gives an in-depth examination of nine high-yielding stocks that could help get investors through this difficult market. The report digs into each stock’s dividend history, business activities, strengths, weaknesses, latest earnings report, and much more.
Start your 14-day free trial today:
In its daily report, BullMarket.com wrote: “The solar industry felt some rays of sunshine last week from the ‘Obama Effect.’ The president-elect has pointedly referred to committing the government to a program of investing in alternative energy as one of the ways the nation can create new jobs while also helping to wean itself off of imported oil.”
BullMarket.com looked at the following topics, among others:
– What are some of the potential catalysts and headwinds the solar industry is facing in 2009?
– Will falling polysilicon prices allow competitors to catch up to First Solar on the cost front?
– In mid-October, BullMarket.com said SunPower was “worth a speculative bet on any sudden nosedives,” which then subsequently happened. Now that the stock has rebounded from its lows, what are BullMarket.com’s latest thoughts?
– Does it look like Evergreen will turn profitable soon?
– Why has Wall Street soured on Canadian Solar?
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC (CRD #131926), a registered investment advisor with the NASD and
Contacts Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC