TechConnect World Conference Showcases Houston Leaders May 3-7, at the George R. Brown Convention Center
“For the first time in our 12-year history, we’re hosting this event in Houston,” said
More than 2,700 presentations are scheduled for all three events, from
2. The Greater Houston Partnership’s CEO
3. Continental Airlines’ CEO
4. Rice University’s
5. The former COO for the Department of Energy,
6. Simmons & Company International’s Chairman,
7. Shell Oil’s
8. The Wind Alliances’
9. Multiple NASA researchers presenting their latest research on solar & wind renewable systems, and fuel cell development
10. More than two dozen leading researchers from the MD Anderson Cancer Center
11. More than 20 researchers from
12. And dozens of researchers from the
Additional Keynote addresses, from companies such as: Lockheed Martin, NREL, Exelon, and many others will provide updates on some of the most significant projects across the clean and nano technology landscapes. And hundreds of companies, including
Clean Technology ’09 assembles the entire clean technology ecosystem — including industry, academia and government — to examine the policy issues and future measures needed to promote sustainability and accelerate the flow of energy, water and environmental technologies.
Nanotech ’09, now in its 12th year, is the largest and most prominent nanotechnology event in the world, attracting thousands of nano, micro and bio technology executives, to bring nanotechnology from the laboratory to the marketplace.
The TechConnect Summit ties these events together, through presentations and networking opportunities designed to connect Fortune 500 companies with the academic and research communities. For more information on these three events, please visit: www.techconnectworld.com.
Clean Technology and Sustainable Industries Organization (CTSI) — is a not-for-profit membership organization with offices in
Contacts: Todd Keefe 617 262 1968 x 101 email@example.com