American Airlines Adds Boston Market Selections to Food-for-Sale Program
“We are pleased to partner with Boston Market to provide our customers with quality inflight food options from a reputable brand name that they recognize,” said
Customers traveling on
- Boston Market Chicken Carver(R): All-white meat chicken, cheddar cheese, leaf lettuce, sliced tomato and Dijon-mayonnaise served on an artisan roll with Miss Vickie’s(R) chips.
BostonMarket Beef Brisket Grinder: Tender beef brisket, provolone cheese, mesclun greens, mild giardiniera relish, and Tuscan-mayonnaise served on an artisan roll with Miss Vickie’s(R) chips.
- Boston Market Italian Grinder: Salami, smoked ham, provolone cheese, mesclun greens, sliced tomato, and olive-parmesan spread on an artisan roll and served with Boston Market’s light balsamic vinaigrette on the side and Miss Vickie’s(R) chips.
In addition to the sandwiches, Boston Market salads will debut on American Airlines flights to and from
- Chicken Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine lettuce topped with all-white meat chicken and parmesan, romano and asiago cheeses. Served with creamy Caesar dressing and SUNCHIPS(R).
- Market Chopped Salad: Crisp romaine and mesclun greens topped with all-white meat chicken breast, crunchy yellow and green zucchini, broccoli, dried cranberries, and toasted sunflower seeds. Served with champagne vinaigrette dressing and SUNCHIPS(R).
- Italian Chopped Salad: Crisp romaine and mesclun greens topped with salami, smoked ham, sliced tomatoes, crunchy yellow and green zucchini, broccoli, parmesan, romano, and asiago cheeses. Served with light balsamic vinaigrette dressing and SUNCHIPS(R).
“We are excited to partner with American Airlines and to bring Boston Market quality products to their customers,” said
American launched its food-for-sale program four years ago with the goal of providing quality food items for purchase in the main cabin. The airline regularly updates the offerings to provide customers with choice and variety.
Snack items available for purchase on food-for-sale flights include Saile & Sabga Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookie for
American accepts American Express(R) Cards and other major credit and debit cards for onboard purchases. Receipts are provided to passengers upon request. Product choices and availability may vary by route and on American Eagle and AmericanConnection flights.
About American Airlines
American Airlines, American Eagle and the AmericanConnection(R) airlines serve 250 cities in 40 countries with, on average, more than 3,400 daily flights. The combined network fleet numbers more than 900 aircraft. American’s award-winning Web site, AA.com(R), provides users with easy access to check and book fares, plus personalized news, information and travel offers. American Airlines is a founding member of the oneworld(R) Alliance, which brings together some of the best and biggest names in the airline business, enabling them to offer their customers more services and benefits than any airline can provide on its own. Together, its members serve nearly 700 destinations in over 140 countries and territories. American Airlines, Inc. and American Eagle Airlines, Inc. are subsidiaries of AMR Corporation. AmericanAirlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection, AA.com, We know why you fly and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. (NYSE: AMR)
Boston Market Corporation, based in
AmericanAirlines(R) We know why you fly(R)
Current AMR Corp. releases can be accessed on the Internet.
The address is http://www.aa.com/content/amrcorp/pressReleases/main.jhtml
SOURCE American Airlines