Primo Water Redefines the Water Cooler Category
The new sleek, modern water dispensers are not only designed to complement any decor, they actually help families live better, healthier and greener lives. And it’s never been easier to find the perfect water dispenser for your home. The nation’s leading retailers – Walmart, Target, Kmart, Lowes Home Improvement, Sam’s Club, Costco.com – see the incredible value for their customers and now carry the Primo line of water dispensers. Consumers can choose from five new bottom-loading dispensers that cleverly hide the bottles in the bottom cabinet. Prices start at just
Helping You Live a Better Life by:
- Preventing more than 1,000 single serve bottles per year from going into landfills.
- Having a safe, delicious source of water that’s preferred by 3 out of 4 people over the nation’s leading brands.
- Providing children with a healthy, convenient alternative to sugary beverages. Studies show children drink more water when a water dispenser is in the home.
- Offering safety features, such as the child safety latch for hot water output, which help prevent accidental dispensing.
- Offering instant access to hot or cold water on demand. And some units offer a third “cool” option.
- Reducing energy costs. Primo’s water dispensers are Energy Star rated and use 25% less power than traditional models.
- Reducing your carbon footprint. While many bottled water brands travel across the country to reach your local store,
Primo Waterhas bottling centers around the nation, eliminating long-haul travel to your favorite neighborhood store.
And getting delicious tasting water for the home water dispenser has never been easier, thanks to Primo Water’s innovative exchange program.
- Simply exchange your empty 3-gallon or 5-gallon bottle at any of the 7,000 convenient locations nationwide, including leading grocery, discount and home improvement chains.
- Primo’s Zero Waste program means all bottles are recycled at the end of their life and do not enter landfills.
- All Primo water bottles come with easy-to-grip handles and come with spill proof closures.
- And unlike delivery services, the Primo program doesn’t require contracts or minimums.