Mayflower Transit Adds Housecleaning Services for Easier Moving Days
ST. LOUIS and OMAHA, Neb., Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ — As if packing up everything from your toothbrush to your baby memorabilia, bedroom set and big-screen TV weren’t enough work, moving also requires a massive housecleaning effort at the old house as well as the new. Now Mayflower Transit is lightening the load with new move-out and move-in cleaning options available with the company’s residential moving services.
Provided by THE MAIDSÃ‚® Home Services, the new housecleaning packages expand the On Point PreferredÃ‚® program that MayflowerÃ‚® introduced last year to offer its customers value-add options. Other On Point Preferred options range from flexible moving times and debris pickup to computer and home entertainment system setup after customers move into a new home.
“We asked our customers what additional services they would like us to offer, and maid services were at the top of the list,” said Casey Ellis, vice president of sales for Mayflower Transit. “These new packages will save consumers hours of cleaning time, avoid cleaning-related delays on the move-out side, and help people get settled more quickly on the other end.”
Mayflower is offering separate move-out and move-in housecleaning packages from THE MAIDS, which can be purchased individually or together.
“No one wants to be bothered cleaning a house they’re moving out of, and no one wants to spend time cleaning the house they’re moving into when they have so much unpacking to do,” said David Griebel, vice president of marketing for THE MAIDS Home Services. “Being able to arrange both moving and cleaning through Mayflower is going to make moving easier and more enjoyable.”
In addition to the new housecleaning services, Mayflower’s On Point Preferred options include services such as:
- Set Replacement - If an item in a set is damaged and cannot be fixed or replaced to match the set, Mayflower’s On Point(SM) Flagship Protection(SM) service will replace or pay for the entire set’s replacement value.
- Date Change - If the customer’s moving schedule changes, Mayflower will adjust the moving date for no extra charge.
- Destination Waiting Time – In case of customer delays, Mayflower will wait for extra time at the final move destination if the customer is not available.
- Debris Pickup – After a move, Mayflower will pick up empty moving boxes and packing material waste.
- PC Setup, PC Networking and/or Home Theater Setup -Mayflower customers can receive help setting up their computer equipment; installing secured wireless networks for sharing Internet, printers and files from anywhere at home; and/or setting up home theater systems in the customer’s new residence.
- Identity Theft Protection – Services ranging from credit monitoring to identity restoration help safeguard the customer’s identity during highly vulnerable moving times.
Customers can purchase the On Point Preferred options individually or as part of a package offering that combines various services at a reduced cost.
Mayflower Transit, founded in 1927, is proud to celebrate its 82nd year. As one of the nation’s oldest and largest van lines, Mayflower transports household goods, electronic equipment, trade show exhibits and displays, works of art and specialized freight utilizing a network of 700 affiliated agents throughout the United States and around the world. Mayflower’s headquarters are located in suburban St. Louis. Further information about the company is available at www.mayflower.com.
About THE MAIDS Home Services
THE MAIDS Home Services is the only residential cleaning franchise that cleans for health, providing the most thorough housecleaning in the industry. Started in 1979, THE MAIDS provides regular maintenance cleaning and additional home services to clients in 42 U.S. states and three provinces in Canada. THE MAIDS’ exclusive 22-Step Healthy TouchÃ‚® Deep Cleaning System is comprehensive and meticulous, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, environmentally preferable products and a systematically engineered cleaning method. THE MAIDS’ teams of four are professionally trained and supervised, uniformed, bonded and insured. All of this is why THE MAIDS can proudly proclaim, “Nobody Outcleans The Maids.” For more information about THE MAIDS Home Services, call 1-800-THE-MAIDS or visit www.maids.com.
PRESS CONTACT: Jennifer Bonham 636-349-2508 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE THE MAIDS Home Services