Cruising to Alaska? Get 2-for-1 Savings on Top Shore Excursions in Juneau and Ketchikan
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Nov. 24 /PRNewswire/ — If you’re cruising to Alaska this summer, make plans now to get 2-for-1 savings on the best shore excursions along the way, including whale watching and helicopter flightseeing. But the 2-for-1 savings only apply if you have a copy of the latest edition of the Great Alaskan TourSaver. (http://www.toursaver.com)
The Great Alaskan TourSaver features more than 130 2-for-1 offers around the state: accommodations, tours, activities and admissions. Whether it’s a train ride on the Alaska Railroad, a glacier landing on Mt. McKinley or a trip to Barrow on Alaska’s Arctic Coast, the Great Alaskan TourSaver is the perfect companion for today’s value-conscious traveler. The book itself costs $99.95 – and it’s packed with more than $25,000 in 2-for-1 travel values. (http://www.toursaver.com/index.php/alaska-deals)
For those who choose to cruise Alaska, here are some of the top 2-for-1 attractions for travelers who use the Great Alaskan TourSaver.
- 2-for-1 Mt. Roberts Tram ride up the mountain from the cruise ship dock.
- 2-for-1 helicopter flightseeing tour of Mendenhall Glacier (with landing and guided walk).
- 2-for-1 Sled Dog Summer Camp – see Alaskan huskies in training!
- 2-for-1 Glacier Gardens rainforest tour.
- 2-for-1 whale watching. See humpback whales feeding from a deluxe boat!
- 2-for-1 salmon bake!
- 2-for-1 Misty Fjords flightseeing with Taquan Air.
- 2-for-1 zipline adventure with Alaska Canopy Tours.
- 2-for-1 rainforest hike with Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary.
- 2-for-1 kayak adventure with Southeast Sea Kayaks.
- 2-for-1 admission to the Alaska Native Heritage Museum.
- 2-for-1 admission to the Anchorage Museum.
- 2-for-1 tram ride up Mt. Alyeska.
- 2-for-1 cruise of Kenai Fjords National Park.
- 2-for-1 admission to the Alaska SeaLife Center.
- 2-for-1 kayak rental.
- 2-for-1 half-day or full-day charter fishing for halibut or salmon.
For more than 12 years, Alaska travelers have trusted the Great Alaskan TourSaver to deliver the best travel bargains throughout the state. Now, when you cruise Alaska, you’re able to take advantage of the best travel deals in the state.
Review and purchase the Great Alaskan TourSaver online: http://www.toursaver.com
Contact: Scott McMurren E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 907-727-1113 http://www.toursaver.com
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Great Alaskan TourSaver