Voyages to Antiquity…5,000 Years of History…Two Fascinating Weeks
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 7 /PRNewswire/ — Voyages to Antiquity, the new destination cruise line (from the founder of Orient Lines), exploring the cradle of ancient civilizations of the Mediterranean, is offering incredible value to guests booking during the inaugural season.
In addition to a host of included amenities during each sailing, such as complimentary shore excursions, gratuities, wine with dinner, an interactive guest lecture program and transfers and porterage to and from the ship for air/sea guests, Voyage to Antiquity is now offering extraordinary savings on a limited number of voyages during the Inaugural season:
- No single supplement (excluding categories A, B & E)
- Free air from more than 70 North American Gateways
- $1,000 stateroom savings (double occupancy)
- One category upgrade (within category ranges N-I and G-D)
- Free two-night pre cruise hotel stay (with purchase of category G and above)
The Inaugural savings program is applicable for the following 14 night sailings:
- A Voyage Through Byzantium, June 28 from Istanbul to Athens
- Greek and Sicilian Treasures, July 26 from Athens to Rome
- The Magic of Sicily and Pompeii, August 9 from Rome to Venice
- Venetian Empire and Dalmatian Coast, August 23 from Venice to Athens
* All savings are capacity controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn.
Inspired by The Middle Sea, authored by Lord John Julius Norwich, Voyages to Antiquity was created to offer sophisticated travelers an unparalleled destination immersion and educational experience combining the very best in cultural travel in a tranquil, informal atmosphere. The inaugural season, beginning May 2010, features 9 itineraries (16 departures) focused entirely on the Mediterranean, Adriatic and Aegean Seas as well as North Africa and the Red Sea.
The Aegean Odyssey is currently under undergoing extensive refurbishment to reduce capacity from 570 to 380 guests, featuring 82 brand new (200-500 sq. foot) staterooms and suites, of which 42 have balconies. Additionally, the ship features enhancements to all public rooms, particularly the Spa and Terrace dining venues and redecorations ship wide. Voyages to Antiquity offers boutique-style cruising with a “smart casual” environment free of nightclubs, casinos or formal nights. The experience is enhanced by friendly Filipino service and open seating dining in three venues featuring continental cuisine augmented by regional foods and wines obtained during each voyage.
For more information about Voyages To Antiquity, call (877) 398-1460 or visit www.voyagestoantiquity.com.
SOURCE Voyages to Antiquity