Serena & Lily Introduces Custom Upholstery Fabrics & Furnishings for the Home
SAUSALITO, Calif., May 18 /PRNewswire/ – Serena & Lily, the upscale linens and homewares company, is pleased to announce their latest collection for the home: a range of new signature upholstery fabrics and custom upholstered furnishings. The vast array of furniture pieces such as headboards, chairs, ottomans and benches can be paired with gorgeous fabrics, allowing customers to create a look that’s all their own. The entire custom line is currently available for creation and purchase at www.serenaandlily.com.
Serena & Lily has partnered with Lee Industries on this furniture introduction. Lee was chosen based on their 40 year heritage in manufacturing top-quality furniture with a long-standing focus on using sustainable, earth-friendly manufacturing processes.
THE UPHOLSTERY: Serena & Lily introduces over 20 different fabric options in 3 grades that can be used with the new furniture pieces to add a traditional or modern flair to any room. All fabrics are also sold by the yard for $40-$60/yd and available to sample as a 4 x 4″ swatch.
- Diamond Collection: A take on the traditional trellis pattern, the slight irregularity of the diamond brings a more organic quality and look, much like a block print. Available in the following six color schemes: Leaf, Bark, Black, Bone, Bisque & Fog.
- Jaipur Collection: Similar to the graphic nature of iconic Indian florals, the Jaipur fabric collection’s repeating pattern is soft and appealing. Available in the following four color schemes: Coral, Bone, Bark and Celery.
- Spade Collection: A more ethnic fabric collection takes the inspiration from traditional Italian tile patterns with Mongolian design elements. Available in four color schemes: Fog, Clover, Navy and Maize.
- Gardenia Collection: Organic, graphic and crisp, this collection offers a modern floral theme. Available in four color schemes: Black, Navy, Blush and Bisque.
- New Solids: To round-out the range of signature prints and complement existing bedding collections, Serena & Lily also offers six new luxurious linen fabrics in a range of solid colors: Seaglass, Mist, Flint, Sand, Oat and Wheat.
THE FURNITURE: Serena & Lily presents 12 new furniture silhouettes crafted with sustainable materials and processes by Lee Industries using the new signature fabrics. Each piece offers hardware details such as turned-wood legs, metal casters or nailhead trim that can be tailored to the customer’s preference. With simple point-and-click ease, customers can see any fabric on any piece of furniture using the online design tool at serenaandlily.com/custom-upholstery.
CHAIRS AND OTTOMANS:
- Amagansett Chair: Clean lines with a relaxed feel make this chair ideal for a summer cottage or a city loft. The long, straight skirt is left unwelted while cushions are wrapped in down blend for extra softness.
- Avignon Chair: The French deco-slipper chair is perfect for a vanity or small writing table. Given its petite size, these chairs would be lovely in the sitting area of any living room or master bedroom.
- Belgian Club Chair: With a European style and neat nailhead trim this piece is truly a classic. Crafted with a solid wood frame and eco-friendly materials and processes. The solid wood legs are offered in Natural, Dark Walnut or White to coordinate with the chosen upholstery fabric.
- Piccadilly Chair: With traditional button tufting this piece has a timeless appeal. The front turned-wood legs are on rolling casters and crafted with a solid wood frame and eco-friendly materials.
- Lucille Ottoman: The generous scale makes this tufted item a natural centerpiece. The ottoman features turned wood legs and displays just the right height for a one of a kind coffee table.
- Parker X-Bench: These simple stools add the finishing touch to any setting. Perfect in pairs opposite the couch or as a seat for a vanity or desk.
HEADBOARDS AND BEDS:
- Fillmore Headboard & Bed: This classic style has an elegant simplicity that works in every space, in every fabric. Available with or without nailhead trim and in sizes Twin-Cal King.
- Pondicherry Headboard & Bed: The impressive height and gorgeous curves of the Pondicherry make it a dramatic statement piece. Crafted with a solid wood frame and sustainable materials, this is the tallest bed frame Serena & Lily has to offer. Available with or without nailhead trim and in sizes Twin-Cal King.
- St. Germain Headboard & Bed: Classic club styling gives this traditional piece European flair. Its gently sloped silhouette makes it suitable with a wide range of decor. Available in sizes Full-Cal King.
* For pricing please visit www.serenaandlily.com
About Serena & Lily
Lily Kanter met Serena Dugan in October of 2003 and the idea to form a new company blossomed within an hour of knowing each other. Serena & Lily officially launched in mid-2004 with baby and children’s bedding and decor and quickly became a favorite of A-list celebrity moms such as Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts. The pair also authored a book on interior design titled Nursery Style (Chronicle Books, $19.95). Then in August 2009, Serena & Lily introduced bedding and decor for all rooms in the home, including the master bedroom.
Serena & Lily is under-girded by a strong social mission. In January 2010, Serena & Lily introduced World Repair Kit (Chronicle Books, $24.95). This kit is the ultimate guide to getting kids inspired to make a difference in the world. It’s packed with quick facts and hands on activities that empower families to work together and get things done. Published by Chronicle Books, 100% of net proceeds benefit the Serena & Lily Foundation, which funds youth initiatives around the world.
To buy product online or find one of the 700 Serena & Lily retailers in the U.S. and Canada, please visit: www.serenaandlily.com. To follow Serena & Lily on Twitter and Facebook, please click on www.twitter.com/serenaandlily and www.facebook.com/SerenaandLily. And to learn more about co-founders Serena & Lily, please click on the following link to watch their story: http://www.serenaandlily.com/Inspiration/Inspiration-Behind-The-Scenes
**High-resolution images of the collection are available upon request. **
SOURCE Serena & Lily