Rain Bird’s New A5 PC(TM) Series Pressure Compensating Ag Dripline Helps Growers Save Water While Increasing Crop Yields
AZUSA, Calif., Aug. 26 /PRNewswire/ — Growers have a new choice when it comes to flat-emitter, pressure compensating hard hose dripline. Rain Bird engineers leveraged over 75 years of irrigation expertise to develop new Rain BirdÃ‚® A5 PC — state-of-the-art Ag dripline that meets or exceeds the performance of any Ag dripline on the market. Featuring Rain Bird’s GritX(TM) Emitter Technology, A5 PC dripline provides growers the ultimate in reliable performance and uniform water distribution under the harshest field conditions.
Rain Bird A5 PC Dripline is designed to address the key issues confronting growers today:
- Reliable, steady flow. By drawing only the cleanest available water from the center of the tubing, A5 PC’s GritX Emitter reduces the chance of flow reduction or plugging that traditional round emitter dripline can suffer from. If any grit or debris enters the emitter, its wide flow channel and dual-flushing design forces debris out, preventing clogs that can potentially harm crops.
- High uniformity and efficiency. The technologically advanced pressure compensating design maximizes uniformity and water-use efficiency, even with substantial elevation changes. By reducing the use of water, chemicals and fertilizer, growers get increased crop output with significantly lower input.
- Maximum durability. A5 PC is engineered and tested to stand up to harsh chemicals, UV radiation and damage that can be caused by farm equipment, giving growers years of worry-free performance.
- Application Versatility. A5 PC Dripline is ideally suited for all vineyard and orchard applications, including grapes, hops, stone fruits, apples, pears, almonds and other nuts.
- Made in the USA. A5 PC is 100% designed, engineered, manufactured and tested in the USA for the highest quality. It is backed by Rain Bird’s best-in-industry Customer Satisfaction policy, providing 5 full years of protection on product workmanship and 7 years on environmental stress cracking.
“Faced with reduced water allocations and severe restrictions, today’s growers are challenged to maintain production levels with only a fraction of the water they have used in the past,” said Jim Patrick, Rain Bird Agri-Products Marketing Manager. “A5 PC Dripline can help them keep yields high while significantly reducing water use.”
Rain Bird A5 PC Dripline is available in 0.53 and 1.06 GPH nominal flow rates in both 18mm and 20mm tubing diameters. Standard emitter spacing is 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″ and 60″ with custom spacing available if desired.
For more information about Rain Bird A5 PC Dripline, please visit http://www.rainbird.com/A5PC or call Dean Parrish at (559) 288-4044.
ABOUT RAIN BIRD AGRI-PRODUCTS
Rain Bird has a rich history serving the agricultural community. Beginning in 1933 with the invention of the original horizontal action impact drive sprinkler by a Glendora, California citrus farmer (U.S. Patent #1,997,901), Rain Bird revolutionized the food production industry and ushered in a new era in irrigation, worldwide. The original impact sprinkler was designated a historic landmark in 1990 by the American Society of Agricultural Engineers. Rain Bird has been awarded more than 130 patents for innovative irrigation products and technologies. Today, Rain Bird products are used in over 130 countries around the world to irrigate nearly every imaginable crop. Rain Bird is committed to The Intelligent Use of Water(TM), bringing its expertise and knowledge to further increase irrigation efficiency, minimize maintenance costs and enhance the health of crops.
Contact(s): Jeff Salem Swanson Russell (402) 437-6409 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Rain Bird