New Web Site on HESCO Bastion Protection Launched
www.HescoNews.com Online Portal for Warfighters and First Responders
WASHINGTON, Sept. 13 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — A new Web site launched today at www.HescoNews.com will serve as an online portal for warfighters, military leaders, first responders, and emergency management officials seeking information about barrier protection against enemy threats and natural disasters.
Sponsored by HESCO Bastion LTD., the developer and manufacturer of ConcertainerÃ‚® units used around the globe for force protection, flood protection and erosion control, www.HescoNews.com will provide timely information about how these units are being used on the battlefield as well as in new ways for natural and man-made disasters.
ConcertainerÃ‚® units have become the most popular means within the military of protecting personnel and facilities against secondary fragmentation, saving countless lives and protecting mission-critical assets. HESCO Bastion products are also being widely used in the United States for protection against floods, and more recently for defending wetlands and coastal areas in the Gulf of Mexico against the recent oil spill there.
The www.HescoNews.com site will include:
- Warfighter testimonials from troops in the field who have used HESCO Bastion products
- News articles featuring the force protection capabilities of HESCO Bastion products
- Video of HESCO Bastion products being used in a variety of contexts
- Examples of HESCO in the United States, where U.S. licensee HESCO Bastion USA markets HESCO Bastion products for civilian uses
- Examples of HESCO Bastion products protecting people, places and property around the world
SOURCE HESCO Bastion LTD