Kids Foot Locker Keeps Kids and Parents Glowing this Halloween
NEW YORK, Oct. 7 /PRNewswire/ — Ghosts, goblins and ghouls will soon be making their way to your home! Trick-or-treating is one of the most anticipated times of the year for kids, yet one in which parents are most concerned about their children’s safety.
Kids Foot Locker is offering a variety of glow-in-the-dark products that kids will consider cool, while keeping them more visible on one of their favorite nights of the year.
- Young kids are excited to dress up as their favorite cartoon character or superhero, so accessorizing with glow-in-the-dark product is key. Kids Foot Locker carries socks for every trick-or-treater — skulls, bats, black cats and candy corn — for those in the Halloween spirit. For a more subdued look, try pairing stars or stripes.
- If a costume is all black, glow-in-the-dark shoes can add just enough brightness so your child is seen while walking through the neighborhood. The ever-popular Nike Air Max 95, now available in “Glow” keeps kids comfortable while going from house to house. Converse All Star Hi Glow in pink or green is another option to help parents keep a better eye on their trick-or-treaters.
- For those kids who think they’re too old to dress up, Kids Foot Locker offers a more subtle option. Glow-in-the-dark tees sporting a candy-eating dinosaur or a skull, are perfect for those who still want to indulge in the candy, but not the costume.
- As an alternative to bags, pillow cases and plastic pumpkins, a Jordan gymsack featuring a glowing “Jumpman,” is a perfect bag for children to fill with candy.
- Another easy way to light up your children’s costume is to swap out regular shoelaces for glow-in-the-dark laces.
The best part is… glow-in-the-dark is more than just a Halloween fad. These products will continue to illuminate your child’s wardrobe all year-round.
Contact: Gabriella Citrin (212) email@example.com
SOURCE Kids Foot Locker