The Flying Nest Introduces Natural, Integrative Wellness Kits
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 16, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — The Flying Nest, a new company offering alternative integrative wellness kits, is now offering packages specifically tailored for seasonal illnesses, life changes, preventative medicine and general wellness. The Flying Nest provides holistic solutions to support and soothe a variety of health issues targeted to people who prefer an integrative approach to medicine, including parents, college students, women, seniors, travelers and businesses.
“We are so excited to launch this company, and it’s just in time for the cold and flu season,” said Kris Kelly, President of The Flying Nest. “These natural products are targeted to people and companies who want to take a more integrative approach to their personal health as well as the health of their employees. Each kit was created to target specific issues and combines the use of supplements, herbal products and homeopathy to improve health without all the dramatic side effects of traditional pharmaceutical medicine.”
The Flying Nest packages integrative remedies based on specific health related issues, including:
- Cold and flu – combines the most powerful herbal products for combating the common cold /flu by supporting the bodies’ quick response to immune stressors.
- Immunity Boost – includes immune supporting products including probiotics to help strengthen the immune system by protecting intestinal integrity.
- Stress management – incorporates adaptogenic herbs as well as homeopathic remedies to help combat stress and attain balance in daily life.
- PMS, menopause and hormonal imbalance – combats problems associated with PMS, including bloating, fatigue and emotional changes.
- Travel – combines immunity boosters with stress response herbs to help stay centered and calm.
About The Flying Nest
The Flying Nest provides natural and eco-friendly products to support the health of your family, friends and co-workers. We take the frustration out of searching for quality products and provide specific kits geared toward supporting wellness and the environment. The Flying Nest offers many well-known brands in the natural products industry, including Gaia Herbs, Oregon’s Wild Harvest, Boiron, Garden of Life and Planetary Herbals.
The online store makes it convenient to purchase suggested kits or individual items. The website provides information regarding healthy habits and practices allowing customers to educate themselves about living their best life. Visit www.theflyingnest.com.
Contact: Kris Kelly, 760-445-2440 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE The Flying Nest