Bring the Fun on Your Holiday Trip With Astroglide Personal Lubricants – Available in TSA Approved 2.5 oz. Sizes
VISTA, Calif., Dec. 20, 2010 /PRNewswire/ – Roaring fires, the goodwill of gift giving, and travel all combine to make the holidays a time for romance and intimate moments. What other season uses a poisonous plant to require people to kiss when they stand beneath it?
Holiday travelers do not need to leave their intimate products behind. Multiple Astroglide products including the Natural, Warming, and Astroglide X Silicone are available in flying-friendly 2.5 ounce bottles. Simply place in a zip plastic bag and have no fear carrying Astroglide in your carry-on bag.
Tips for hotter holidays travel:
- 3-1-1 Rule – The TSA has a “3-1-1 rule”. The “3″ is a 3.4 ounce bottle, the first “1″ is one plastic bag, and the second “1″ is one bag per person. You can embrace the 3-1-1 rule with perhaps 3 2.5 ounce bottles of Astroglide, 1 romantic setting, and 1 partner in the mood for festive fun.
- Mile High Fun – Having an intimate encounter? Choose a redeye flight that isn’t crowded and try to sit near the back. Remember that these activities are not exactly endorsed by the airlines, so be discreet. Want to greatly improve your chances? Get a charter plane.
- Is it a real club? – Joining the “Mile High Club” does not mean you will receive a membership card in the mail. To commemorate the occasion you can print up your own certification of membership complete with flight number and airline. You can even mark your approximate location “Somewhere over Albuquerque, we became members!”
- Pat down? You Bet! – Feeling frisky? Instead of doing the “opt out” protest of the TSA’s new procedures get a quickie pat down from the sexy folks at the TSA. They aren’t looking too sexy? Close your eyes and use your imagination!
- Don’t Be Shy – Don’t hide your Astroglide products in the bottom of the bag. You’ll just call attention to yourself as the TSA agent rifles through your belongings. Put it right on top and declare you are a person of sexual adventure!
- Stocking Stuffer – After reaching your destination, don’t forget Astroglide makes a perfect grown-up stocking stuffer.
After your travels, fire up the hot chocolate and marshmallows and cuddle in for some holiday fun. Remember the romance of winter travel is a great time to reconnect with your partner!
For a complete list of stores that carry Astroglide, to request a free sample, or learn more about Astroglide products visit www.astroglide.com
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company’s flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world’s top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm’s number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.