Waters Extends Early Registration Deadline for 6th International Symposium on Mass Spectrometry and Related Techniques in Advanced Analytical Science
MILFORD, Mass., Feb. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) has extended the early registration deadline to March 4 for the 6th International Symposium on MS and Related Techniques in Advanced Analytical Science, taking place April 12 – 14 at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate, Manchester, England. The much-anticipated event will feature presentations from many of the world’s leading scientists in the burgeoning fields of bioanalysis, food and environmental testing, metabolic profiling/lipidomics, imaging mass spectrometry, structural biology, and proteomics.
Attendees will hear experts share insights into their use of high-resolution mass spectrometry, UltraPerformance Liquid ChromatographyÃ‚®, ion mobility mass spectrometry, and informatics and take home with them a greater understanding of these techniques and their uses.
Attendance is limited to the first 250 registrants and for scientists registering by March 4, the symposium fee is only GBP 150.
For more information or to register online, go to: www.waters.com/mssymposium.
Top research scientists scheduled to present at the Symposium include:
- Patrick Arpino, Societe Francaise de Chimie, Paris, France
- Michel Nielen, RIKILT-Institute of Food Safety, Wageningen, NL
- Helen Grundy, Food & Environmental Research Agency, York, UK
- Timo Stark, Food Chemistry & Molecular Sensory Science TUM, Germany
- Chris Elliott, Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Mark Stahl, ZMBP, Universitat Tubingen, Germany
- Jose Castro-Perez, Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA
- Stefan Blech, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co, Germany
- Jonathan Barr, OWL Genomics, Spain
Imaging Mass Spectrometry/Molecular Histology:
- Ron Heeren, FOM-AMOL Amsterdam, NL
- Justin Benesch, Oxford University, UK
- Alison Ashcroft, Leeds University, UK
- Kasper Rand, Swiss Inst. of Bioinformatics, CH
- Rob Beynon, Institute of Integrative Biology, Liverpool University, UK
- Kathryn Lilley, Cambridge University, UK
- Bernhard Kuster, TUM, Munich, Germany
- Gert Kramer, AMC Amsterdam, NL
- Sebastien Carpentier, Plant Research International, NL
- Michal Dadlez, IBB, Warsaw, Poland
- Timothy Sangster, Charles River, Edinburgh, UK
- Lieve Dillen, Janssen Research & Development, Belgium
- Mohammed Abrar, York Bioanalytical, York, UK
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.64 billion in 2010 and 5,400 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
SOURCE Waters Corporation