NADAguides Releases Quarterly Car Buyers Market Report
COSTA MESA, Calif., June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/nadaguides/50794/
- NADAguides, the leading vehicle pricing and information provider on the Internet today, announces its 2011 Second Quarter Car Buyers Market Report – six current models from Acura, Dodge, GMC, Hyundai and Toyota earn placement within NADAguides Top Recommended Current Buys report.
- In light of a slowly recovering economy, current fuel prices and strains on some vehicle availability from Japanese manufacturers, NADAguides’ analysts recommend this select set of new cars that, based upon specific criteria important to new car shoppers, are excellent options during a time when many uncontrollable market factors are affecting car-buying decisions.
- The NADAguides Top Recommended Current Buys includes six vehicles that are competitively priced, offer incentives and rebates or other features that add value to the vehicle, offer a very low first-year depreciation rate and maintain their value better than others long-term. Additionally, NADAguides reviewed the current dealer availability (days-supply) of these vehicles to ensure each had sustainable dealer inventory currently on lots.
- The following six vehicles make up the Top Recommended Current Buys in the 2011 Second Quarter NADAguides Car Buyers Market Report: the 2011 Acura TL, 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T, 2011 GMC Terrain SLE-2, 2011 Hyundai Azera Limited, 2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 Manual, and the 2011 Toyota Venza I4 AWD.
- Troy Snyder, director of product development at NADAguides: “The results of our most recent Car Buyer’s Market Report show a healthy mix from diverse manufacturers across several segments. There are numerous factors influencing car shoppers today and in some cases, car research and purchasing a vehicle has become unattractive to consumers. The Car Buyer’s Market Report is intended to sort through the clutter and provide car shoppers with a clear view of the best vehicles for the money that are currently available at local lots. Lower incentives and mixed economic news have stinted new car sales in recent months, but rest assured, there are deals currently available at local lots on some phenomenal vehicles and we have the list.”
Highlights of the Top Recommended Current Buys
- The 2011 Acura TL was selected as an NADAguides Top Recommended Current Buy based on the vehicle’s first-year depreciation rate of 19 percent, its estimated 22 MPG combined fuel efficiency, great customer financing incentives, and its abundance of safety and comfort features. Acura is currently offering 1.9 percent financing for 36 months, and 2.9 percent on either 48 or 60 months**. With a four-year, 50,000 mile warranty, 62 days-supply of inventory as of the end of May 2011, and a competitive starting price of $35,305, the Acura TL has a lot to offer consumers. The Acura TL comes standard with Acura’s Total Luxury CareÃ‚® program which provides 24-hour nationwide emergency and travel services, roadside assistance, Acura Concierge Service and a host of special privileges available exclusively to Acura owners.
- With a mere eight percent first-year depreciation rate, a starting MSRP of $29,895 and great customer financing incentives, the 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T offers consumers not only short-term value but incredible long-term value as well. Financing rates currently offered are 1.9 percent on 36 months, 2.9 percent on 48 months, 3.9 percent on 60 months and 5.9 percent on 72 months. Dodge is also currently offering $1,000 bonus cash on the 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T. The vehicle offers an estimated combined 20 MPG, 375 horse power and a four star safety rating from NHTSA.
- The 2011 GMC Terrain SLE-2 starts at $26,300 MSRP and has a first-year depreciation rate of 16 percent. With financing currently offered at 2.9 percent for 36 months, 3.9 percent for 48 months, 4.9 percent for 60 months and 5.9 percent on 72 months and a days-supply inventory of 46, now is a great time to buy the 2011 GMC Terrain. Offering an estimated 27 MPG combined, a three year, 36,000 mile warranty, a four star safety rating from NHSTA and six months complimentary service of OnStarÃ‚® the GMC Terrain is a NADAguides Top Recommended Current Buy.
- The 2011 Hyundai Azera Limited has a 21 percent first-year depreciation rate, a starting MSRP of $30,095 and comes with Hyundai’s Trade-in Value Guarantee which guarantees today, exactly how much a new Hyundai will be worth two to four years from the time of purchase. Additionally, current Hyundai owners will receive a $1,500 value owner coupon with the purchase of a new Hyundai Azera. With a current days-supply of 103, a five year, 60,000 mile warranty, a five star safety rating from NHTSA and an estimated 23 MPG combined the 2011 Hyundai Azera Limited is a NADAguides Top Recommended Current Buy.
- The 2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 Manual is a NADAguides Top Recommended Current Buy based on the trucks great starting price of $26,145 and extremely low first-year depreciation rate of a mere 10 percent. A three year, 36,000 mile warranty, a four star safety rating from NHTSA along with Toyota’s Star Safety System(TM) and a current days-supply of 53, make now a great time to consider the 2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 Manual. Additionally, the 2011 Toyota Tacoma comes standard with the Toyota Care program, which includes complimentary maintenance and roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles.
- A mere 12 percent first-year depreciation rate, a great starting price, customer financing incentives and a 79 days-supply of inventory make now the opportune time to buy the 2011 Toyota Venza I4 AWD. Toyota is currently offering $500 cash or zero percent financing on 36 months, 1.9 percent on 48 months, or 2.9 percent on 60 months. Additionally, the 2011 Toyota Venza comes with a three year, 36,000 miles warranty, a four star safety rating from NHTSA along with Toyota’s Star Safety System(TM), Bluetooth hands-free phone controls and the Toyota Care maintenance and roadside assistance program. MSRP for the 2011 Toyota Venza I4 AWD starts at $28,575.
About the NADAguides Car Buyers Market Report
The NADAguides Car Buyers Market Report is a timely report that is the compilation of hundreds of thousands of new car data points and market information. To determine the Top Recommended Current Buys, the NADAguides’ market analytics team develops a list of the top new cars in consideration based on first-year ownership depreciation value of 21 percent or less, competitive MSRP, manufacturer warranty, current financing incentives, safety ratings, additional product features and days-supply product availability. The NADAguides Current Car Buyers Market Report is an ongoing study, tracking and reporting on the best current new car buys for the consumer marketplace to help with the new car buying process.
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.
*Days-supply product availability is referenced in “day supply” numbers. Days-supply refers to the number of units in inventory, divided by the average number of unit sales of that vehicle per month. The result is the estimated number of days of supply of that particular vehicle.
**Financial incentives stated are based on California data.