Ecologico-Logic Launches Revolutionary, Environmentally Friendly, Waste Reduction System Known as ‘The Muncher’Â®
LOS ANGELES, July 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Ecologico-Logic, Inc., a Nevada-based green technology company, has unveiled a prototype of a state-of-the-art waste reduction system – known as “The Muncher”Ã‚®- that is far faster, greener and more cost-effective than any waste management technology currently in use. Its primary purpose is to reduce the weight and volume of all organic and many types of inorganic waste. The MuncherÃ‚® achieves its high-volume throughput by combining superior mechanical efficiency with powerful, naturally occurring, aerobic (oxygen-breathing) microorganisms in a patent-protected process that greatly accelerates waste digestion while doing no damage to the environment.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/ecologicologic/50934/
The MuncherÃ‚® offers several distinct advantages over existing waste disposal systems:
- FASTER – It turns organic solid waste into nutrient-rich plant food in less than one hour; traditional composting can take 45 days to one year
- GREENER – It produces no toxic gases, hazardous compounds or foul odors; will not pollute landfills or aquifers
- MORE EFFICIENT – It reduces the actual volume of solid waste by 75 to 80 percent; one ton of garbage is downsized to approximately 600 pounds of solid cake mulch and liquid effluent; provides higher recycling rates than more conventional waste reduction methods
- MORE COST-EFFECTIVE – It extends useful life of dwindling landfills by seamlessly integrating into daily transfer station and landfill operations; saves money on tipping and transportation fees, shrinks carbon footprints
- MORE PROFITABLE – It goes beyond just lowering costs by transforming the solid waste disposal process into a revenue-generating composting business
“We think this new technology is a game-changer,” says Mohammed Memon, Ecologico-Logic‘s chief operations officers and co-founder. “It has the potential to completely transform the 50-billion-dollar-a-year waste management industry and really help clean things up. We’re in active talks with a number of cities and privately owned waste management companies, here and internationally.”
Ecologico-Logic‘s leadership consists of seven individuals with strong backgrounds in business, manufacturing, mechanical engineering and environmental science.
For media inquiries, contact Scott Busby at 310.475.2914 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about The MuncherÃ‚® and upcoming demonstrations, go to www.ecologicologicinc.com or call 775.990.4568.
President | Founder
The Busby Group
SOURCE Ecologico-Logic, Inc.