Sotera Secures Over $15 Million in Cyber & C4ISR Contract Awards to Support Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
MCLEAN, Va., Aug. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Sotera Defense Solutions (Sotera), a provider of mission-critical, technology-based systems, solutions and services for national security agencies and programs of the U.S. government, was recently awarded over $15 million to support several cybersecurity and C4ISR programs within the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR). The recent awards represent a combination of new work and expanded opportunities under existing contracts including:
- A task order to provide secure engineering support to SPAWAR’s Navy Medicine Enterprise Information Assurance and Network Engineering Program
- A task order to provide engineering support for Integrated RF Communications Systems to the Department of State in support of its U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) mission
- An award to provide engineering, development and information assurance services to the U.S. Navy Cyber Command’s Collaboration at Sea (CaS) Unified Atlantic Regional Network Operations Center (UARNOC)
- A task order to provide information assurance services to the U.S. Navy’s TacMobile program, responsible for equipping maritime patrol aircraft with pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight data processing and analysis
- A task order to provide security technical testing and certification support for the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI). This includes Certification Test & Evaluation (CT&E) of NMCI components, and conducting site Security Test & Evaluation (ST&E) of classified and unclassified NMCI sites
John Hillen, President & CEO of Sotera, commented on the recent wins, “The breadth of these recent wins illustrate the successful expansion of Sotera’s capabilities, particularly in the growing cyber operations, cyber intelligence and C4ISR mission areas. We are pleased to add this additional expertise to the wide range of mission support solutions and services we provide to our valued SPAWAR customer.”
About Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc.
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-sized national security technology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Sotera is projecting revenues of over $320 million in 2011. Our 1,200+ employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community. Learn more about Sotera at www.soteradefense.com.
Sotera Media Contact
SOURCE Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc.