Business News Archive - June 03, 2006
By The News Tribune, Tacoma, Wash. May 24--A man and a woman were found dead Monday in Federal Way from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning after apparently lighting a barbecue in a bathtub, Federal Way police said. Police discovered the bodies around 11 a.m.
By Mark Stodghill, Duluth News-Tribune, Minn. Jun. 3--Police worked for and against Wabasha Book in downtown Duluth on Friday as they investigated a bomb threat affixed with a knife to the door of the pornography shop and, in an unrelated action, told the business owner he was being shut down.
- A 'bachelor seal'; a young male seal which is prevented from mating by its herd's older males (mated bulls defending their territory).