Business News Archive - August 02, 2006
Chrysler Group on Wednesday said it would recall an estimated 832,500 Jeep Liberty vehicles because of a potential steering problem
WAITSFIELD, Vt., Aug. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Northern Power, a subsidiary of Distributed Energy Systems Corp. , announced today it has signed an agreement with International Environmental Solutions Corporation (IES) of Romoland, CA.
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Continental Airlines is not liable for not warning passengers about the risk of blood clots during an international flight, a U.S. federal appeals court ruled on Wednesday.
By Chelsea Emery NEW YORK (Reuters) - Receipt in hand, Peter Soltesz expected his trip to Home Depot Inc. to return a $25 faucet part would be quick and uneventful.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.