Business News Archive - December 05, 2007
The following is a selection of quotes from editor
Oak Creek Energy Systems has received approval from its shareholders to allow Marubeni Corporation of Japan to acquire a controlling interest in the company. The transaction will occur through a $16.6 million equity investment in Oak Creek Holdings, a newly formed parent holding company.
Glen Janken, who has headed an estate and financial planning firm since 1985, today announced the expansion of his Beverly Hills-based organization to initiate Janken Retirement Planning. "Persons looking ahead to retirement, at any age, have special concerns," said Janken.
NEW YORK, Dec. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Energy drinks, i
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.