Business News Archive - February 26, 2007
SEATTLE, Feb. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- R. W. Beck, Inc. will provide Owner's Engineering (OE) services for the American Municipal Power Generating Station Project in southeast Ohio.
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Feb. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Nicogel, a new cigarette alternative in the form of a hand gel, is sweeping the country as the newest in cigarette lifestyle choices for the 45 million U.S. smokers.
WOBURN, Mass., Feb. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to growing demand for the company's voice and data products and services, Verizon Wireless has opened a new Communications Store in Biddeford, Maine.
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa was joined today by airport and airline officials in a ceremony to break ground on a long-awaited major renovation of the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT) at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.