Business News Archive - March 20, 2007
SANTA ANA, Calif. _ At a recent investor conference, an executive tied to Irvine, Calif.-based Taco Bell described the company's brush with E. coli as an "opportunity" to develop better farm safety procedures.
Altria Group, Inc. (NYSE: MO) today announced the distribution ratio for its previously announced spin-off of Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT). Altria shareholders will receive 0.692024 of a share of Kraft for each share of Altria common stock held as of 5:00 p.m.
TULSA, Okla., March 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ONEOK Partners, L.P. announced today a $30 million expansion of its Grasslands natural gas processing facility in McKenzie County, N.D., that will increase capacity by approximately 60 percent.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.