Business News Archive - March 30, 2007
NEW YORK, March 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Airlines today opens a new Travel Center in the Grand Central area where service representatives can personally meet passengers' many needs -- including expediting passport and visas applications.
DALLAS, March 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dean Foods Company is providing an update on the previously announced special cash dividend of $15.00 per share.
BEIJING and HONG KONG, March 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CITIC Heavy Machinery Company Ltd. ("CITIC HMC") and KHD Humboldt Wedag International Ltd.
Bombardier Transportation announced today that it has been awarded a seven-year contract valued at 63 million euros ($84 million US) by the South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (SFRTA) to provide maintenance services for SFRTA's fleet of commuter rail vehicles.
HOUSTON, March 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Parker Drilling Company announced today the award of new contracts for six of the Company's international land rigs to certain subsidiaries operating in Libya, Mexico and Kazakhstan.
TULSA, Okla., March 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --
By Andrea Holecek, The Times, Munster, Ind. Mar. 29--CHICAGO HEIGHTS, Ind. -- Keystone Consolidated Industries, the parent of Peoria-based Keystone Steel and Wire, has purchased CaluMetals, the steel bar mill that once was operated by Calumet Steel Co.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.