Business News Archive - August 18, 2007
Kanawha County school officials say the bus routes for public school students will be the same as last year when classes begin Aug. 27. Students should be at the bus stop no more than five minutes before the scheduled time, according to the county's Pupil Transportation Department.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.