Business News Archive - December 02, 2008
PARIS, December 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CGGVeritas (ISIN: 0000120164 - NYSE: CGV) has been awarded a groundbreaking land 3D seismic survey by PDVSA, for the largest program recorded to-date in Venezuela.
LONDON, Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2008 Frost & Sullivan South Africa Biofuel Feedstock Market Share Advancement Award is presented to Rainbow Nation Renewable Fuels (RNRF).
ARNHEM, The Netherlands, December 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ARCADIS (EURONEXT: ARCAD), the international consulting, design, engineering and management services company, announced today that LFR Inc., a fully owned subsidiary of ARCADIS has been awarded a multi-million dollar Guaranteed Site Solutions(TM) (GSS) Environmental Services Agreement with Kinder Morgan Canada Terminals Limited (KMCT), a partnership for the Vancouver Wharves facility in North Vancouver, Canada. The scope of work will span 10-years and includes the assumption of specific environmental obligations that incorporate KMCT's sustainable business operations and best practices.
NIEUWEGEIN, the Netherlands, December 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Ballast Nedam company, CNG Net, has signed a cooperation contract with HTM Personenvervoer for the supply of natural gas to fuel its buses and for the financing, creation, operation, management and maintenance of a natural gas filling station.
LONDON, Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Romania and Bulgaria are currently the fastest growing countries within the Central and Eastern European (CEE) market for uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), as stated in a recent Frost & Sullivan study.
MOJAVE, Calif., Dec.
PARIS, December 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- For the purposes of the concession it received in 2001, GDF SUEZ has just completed construction of the Sao Salvador hydro-electric plant along the Tocantins River between the States of Tocantins and Goias in northern Brazil. Sao Salvador is the Group's 15th power plant in Brazil and it required a EUR307 million investment.
BEIJING, Dec. 2 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- VisionChina Media Inc.
- Fly Away with Fares as Low as $39* - ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI), today launched a sale for travel with fares starting as low as $39*.
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.