Business News Archive - February 10, 2008
By Jeremy Pawloski, The Olympian, Olympia, Wash. Feb. 10--OLYMPIA -- The trial of a former Providence St. Peter Hospital doctor who is accused of sexually touching three former female patients at the hospital's chemical dependency unit continues Monday. Dr.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.