Business News Archive - April 10, 2008
John Hancock Retirement Plan Services has launched and commenced enrolling employees in its new Guaranteed Income for Life, an optional rider on its 401k plans to help participants protect and build their retirement savings.
Paul Prager, CEO of Beowulf Energy, and Natural Gas Partners ("NGP"), the leading investment franchise in the energy industry, have closed the previously announced acquisition of generating assets from the City of Vernon (California).
DETROIT, April 10 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy, parent company of Detroit Edison and MichCon, is helping low-income customers apply for the Home Heating Credit, a state energy credit that can help offset the costs of natural gas or electricity used to heat homes in the winter.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.