Business News Archive - February 17, 2009
BRUSSELS, February 17 /PRNewswire/ -- - The Winners of the Design Challenge Competition Will be Announced During SCA's 'Packaging Experience' Event on March 23rd in Brussels As of today, visitors to SCA Packaging's website will be able to cast their vote for one of the 90 packaging designs that have been submitted into the company's 'Design Challenge '08'. On this first edition of the competition, design students from across Europe were asked to create a total packaging concept to sell chocolate in-store.
Women who encounter workplace sexual harassment tend to leave the organization, researchers in Israel said.
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb.
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The GSMA today announced that it is working with Dialog Telekom to deploy ten solar and wind-powered base stations in Sri Lanka as part of its Green Power for Mobile programme.
- Net profit of EUR1.4 billion (2007: EUR4.0 billion) - Revenue of EUR95.9 billion (2007: EUR99.4 billion) - Dividend to amount to EUR0.60 per share (2007 EUR2.00) - Outlook: substantial burdens on EBIT anticipated for 2009 - Intensified efficiency programs STUTTGART, Germany, Feb.
PHOENIX, Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Diamondback Tactical, a leading manufacturer of body armor and nylon product for the military and law enforcement markets, is pleased to announce it raised additional equity in the fourth quarter of 2008 from investors and management.
Company Launches Monthly 'Blue Book Market Report' Examining Weekly Value Trends, Site Traffic, Consumer Shopping IRVINE, Calif., Feb.
- Book your Dream Getaway with Fares as Low as $39* - ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI), today launched a sale with fares starting as low as $39*.
Editors Focus on Top 10 Fuel-Friendly Family Haulers, Feature Wide Variety of Vehicle Segments IRVINE, Calif., Feb.
:::Tool School: Tool Box Basics and Beyond::: FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- It doesn't matter where you live, or whether you rent or own your residence.
- A cloth or covering, more or less ornamented, laid over the saddle or furniture of a horse, especially of a sumpter-horse or horse of state.
- Clothing, especially sumptuous clothing; equipment; outfit.
- To cover with a caparison, as a horse.
- To dress sumptuously; adorn with rich dress.