Business News Archive - February 08, 2009
Retailing giant Wal-Mart, blocked from expansion in Chicago by unions, is planning a new effort to get approval for four more stores.
SHANGHAI, China, Feb. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
PERTH, Australia, Feb.
- The first product in Ford's aggressive new electric vehicle plan, a battery electric-powered version of Ford's global Transit Connect commercial vehicle, will be offered in 2010 - Ford is collaborating with Europe's leading battery electric commercial vehicle upfitter -- Smith Electric Vehicles, a unit of the Tanfield Group -- to quickly bring this vehicle to market in North America - The initiative leverages the "One Ford" global strategy, delivering pure battery electric power for commercial applications on a global platform.
- Ford fills an unmet U.S.
All amounts are in US dollars unless otherwise noted. For a full discussion of financial and operating results, the Financial Statements and Management Discussion & Analysis, please see the Company's website, www.firsturanium.com under "Investor Centre / Interim Reports" TORONTO and JOHANNESBURG, Feb.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.