Business News Archive - January 10, 2010
CLEVELAND, Jan. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL) announced that it has suspended operations at its Cleveland hub at Hopkins International Airport through 6 p.m. today due to a widespread airport power outage.
DETROIT, Jan. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Next-generation Ford Focus spearheads new range of global C-cars based on a common platform underpinning up to 10 vehicles and 2 million units of annual production by 2012Stylish new range offers class-leading technologies, features and craftsmanship.
DETROIT, Jan. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Spaciousness and amenities of a midsize car with the fuel economy of a compact New Ecotec 1.4 turbo engine delivers up to 40 miles per gallon on the highway Segment-leading safety including 10 standard airbags The U.S.
DETROIT, Jan. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Combining a decidedly urban-industrial design aesthetic with functionality aimed at young professionals, the GMC Granite concept takes the brand's trademark capability in a new, more progressive direction.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.