Business News Archive - February 23, 2010
AMSTERDAM, February 23, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ARCADIS (NYSE EURONEXT: ARCAD), the international design, consulting, engineering and management services company, today announced that ARCADIS AQUMEN, a joint venture of ARCADIS and British Carrillion, has signed a contract extension for its facility management contracts with DSM.
LONDON, February 23, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Karbon Kinetics Ltd.
WYTHEVILLE, Va., Feb. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Evatran, LLC, the makers of the world's first "hands-free" proximity charging system for electric vehicles and extended-range hybrids, announced today the launch of a field trial of Plugless Power(TM) pre-production units in and around Wytheville.
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI), today launched a sale for travel to all the airline's destinations with fares starting as low as $44*.
VANCOUVER, Feb. 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - CanAlaska Uranium Ltd.
HERNDON, Va., Feb. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- It's an all-too-common scenario: You want to create a completely new bathroom in your basement, so you call a plumber for an estimate. With either conventional plumbing or sewage ejection, you discover that your installer must dig through the concrete flooring.
POWAY, Calif., Feb.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- SmartDrive Systems, a leader in fleet safety and operational efficiency today announced the award of a five-year U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 contract.
KIRKLAND, Wash., Feb. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- INRIXÂ®, a leading provider of traffic and navigation services, today released its 3rd Annual INRIX National Traffic Scorecard revealing that traffic congestion and commute travel times in 2009 are back on the rise as the economy emerges from the recession.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.