Business News Archive - May 03, 2012
As the war continues between frenemies Samsung and Apple, Judge Lucy Koh has once again told the two tech behemoths to shorten their respective lists of complaints about one another.
UCI findings could boost on-the-job productivity
Word of the Day
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.
'Siliqua' comes from a Latin word meaning 'a pod.'