Entry Software Corporation Has Scheduled the Release of TeamHeadquarters 7.0, Integrated Project Management and Service Desk Application, for the Third Quarter of 2013
TeamHeadquarters version 7.0, an IT work management application that integrates project management, service desk and scheduling will be available for all browsers and all operating systems in Q3, 2013. TeamHeadquarters software provides a common application for IT managers and IT workers to manage planned work, service requests, and operational tasks.
London, Ontario (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
Entry Software Corporation of London, Ontario, a leader in the development and implementation of effective work management systems, announces the release of TeamHeadquarters 7.0 for the third quarter of 2013.
TeamHeadquarters, initially released in 1998 and marketed by Entry Software, has become a staple in the I.T. work management marketplace. TeamHeadquarters helps IT managers, service desk managers and project managers predict and schedule HR resources and execute planned, unplanned and operation work with a unique concept of combining critical IT work into a single tool to assist in managing a common work force.
Mark Donais, CEO of Entry Software Corporation says, “TeamHeadquarters revolutionizes I.T. work management by bringing together the tools that an I.T. team requires to manage their work.” He says, “That for the first time ever I.T. managers, service desk managers, and project managers will use the same tool to manage the same people. This provides unprecedented levels of collaboration between I.T. disciplines that use, primarily the same people to execute work.”
The TeamHeadquarters 7.0 release will include:
- Powerful project management, service desk, and scheduling systems that operate on any browser and on any operating system.
- A responsive, self-adjusting HTML5 interface providing work tools for use on any PC, Mac, tablet, or smart phone.
- ITIL compliant service desk with incident, problem, and asset management.
- Google and Exchange calendar integration with the TeamHeadquarters scheduling system.
- An HR Resource Prediction Engine, a unique tool that examines an individual´s past, present and future workload accurately predicting their availability for project task assignment.
Please feel free to sign up for the TeamHeadquarters Beta Release Program. When ready, Entry Software will send you everything you need to evaluate the newest edition of TeamHeadquarters.
Entry Software Corporation is a leader in providing effective work management solutions to various industries around the globe. Developing solutions since 1998, Entry has focused on IT work management tools that incorporate service desk, project management and are adaptable to a number of standards.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebentry-software-press/2013/prweb10675321.htm