DentistSave.com Launches Money Saving Discounted-Fee Dental Plans for Consumers and Residents of Georgia
DentistSave.com provides money-saving dental plans, with discounted dental fees, for individuals, families, groups, and organizations in Georgia.
(PRWEB) May 19, 2014
DentistSave.com, a national provider of discount-fee dental plans, has launched in the state of Georgia to give Georgia residents and consumers access to quality, affordable dental care at discounted rates. DentistSave.com has quickly become the destination for consumers looking to save money on their dental care needs, by accessing discounted dental rates as a member of the Aetna Dental Access® Dental Plan.
Georgia discount dental plans are designed to be a cost-effective dental insurance alternative and provide discounted rates on general dentistry procedures with participating dentists in Georgia, as well as procedures by dental specialists in Georgia. DentistSave.com features the Aetna Dental Access® discount dental plan, which features over 132,000 dental practice locations nationally.
Aetna Dental Access® Discount Dental Plan highlights:
- In most instances, members in Georgia save 15% to 50% per visit* on services from – general dentistry and cleanings to root canals and crowns.
- Over 132,000** available dental practice locations in the national network.
- Save on routine dental services such as X-rays and fillings at Georgia dental providers in the network.
- Save on specialty dental care such as orthodontics and periodontics where available in Georgia.
*Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
**As of June 2013.
Discount dental plans have been available for several years in the state of Georgia. Dental savings plans are designed to save Georgia residents, without traditional dental insurance, money on all their dentist visits and dental procedures. They are very popular in the group benefits, human resources (HR), and employee benefits industries, and have gained a great reputation for cost-effectiveness over the years as a money saving form of discount benefit plan. The president of DMPO Marketing Inc. stated, "We are focused on delivering high quality, cost effective dental, health, and wellness products to individuals, families, groups, and associations within Georgia. We are excited to offer a truly remarkable Georgia dental savings program with a high rate of customer satisfaction."
Georgia dental plans save consumers money in the following ways:
- Save money on routine dental procedures like cleanings, x-rays, and fillings
- Save money each time you visit the dentist during the course of a year. It's recommended that people visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Save money on more costly dental procedures like root canals, braces, and dental implants.
- Save on Georgia dental specialist procedures like orthodontics, periodontics, and endodontics.
Participating cities include: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Macon, Johns Creek, Albany, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Marietta, Valdosta, Smyrna, Dunwoody, Rome, East Point, Milton, and Gainesville.
DentistSave.com allows Georgia residents to join affordable dental savings plans and start saving money on their dental care costs within a couple of days of signing up. If you are interested in saving money on your dental care in Georgia, visit DentistSave.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11867280.htm