Education News Archive - April 02, 2006
By Piotrowski, Chris; Plash, Shawn H Abstract When employee turnover can be identified as endemic to a corporation or an organization, a comprehensive OD intervention approach is most appropriate.
By Palley, Elizabeth The least restrictive enviro
By Williamson, Pamela; McLeskey, James; Hoppey, David; Rentz, Tarcha ABSTRACT: Empirical evidence and federal mandates support the notion that students with mental retardation (MR) should spend some or much of the school day in general education classrooms.
By Hutton, Lisa A; Curtis, Reagan; Burstein, Joyce H Abstract In this study, 172 elementary teachers were surveyed to determine the state of social studies teaching in their classrooms.
By Glbahar, Yasemin; Tinmaz, Hasan Abstract In this case study, the aim was to implement project-based learning by utilizing e-portfolio assessment in a small-scale classroom (N = 8).
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.