Education News Archive - June 14, 2007
By Sheldon, Steven B ABSTRACT Researchers and policy makers have questioned the efficacy of family-involvement interventions. They believe that more studies are needed to compare outcomes of students whose families received a partnership intervention with those who did not.
By Jitendra, Asha K Sczesniak, Edward; Griffin, Cynthia C; Deatline- Buchman, Andria ABSTRACT The authors conducted design or classroom experiments (R. Gersten, S. Baker, & J. W.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.