Education News Archive - September 08, 2011
Medical team at Shanghai Childrenâ€™s Medical Center is making history again in high stakes procedure. Millwood, VA (PRWEB) September 07, 2011 A successful
Word of the Day
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.
'Siliqua' comes from a Latin word meaning 'a pod.'