Left Behind Games Announces Largest Inspirational Video Games Release in History
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Left Behind Games Inc. (OTCQB: LFBG) DBA Inspired Media Entertainment, the world’s only publicly-traded publisher of Christian video games, announced today that it has released more new games in the past week than in its history. Retail or downloadable versions of these new games are available for purchase at www.inspiredgames.com.
Troy Lyndon, CEO says, “Our strategy this year was to improve our existing product line and add affinity content to new types of games players already love. And over the next 6 months, we will be bringing several of these new games to Apple iPhones, iPads, Android Phones and Tablets.”
Game Producer, Jeff Dotson, says, “All our new games have improved in quality as evidenced by Bible Quest: Journey through Genesis, which walks the gamer through 105 beautifully, illustrated story segments. Players who have enjoyed Jewel Quest and similar games will love this game.”
Games released for 2011 include:
- Bible Quest: Journey through Genesis – rewards match 3 level completion with a dynamic retelling of the timeless stories from the book of Genesis.
- Charlie Church Mouse: 3D Bible Adventures 2 – engages children with hours of educational games and activities based on the Charlie Church Mouse TV show.
- King Solomon’s Word Games – fuses Scripture promises with three popular word games and the building of King Solomon’s temple in full 3D.
- King Solomon’s Trivia Challenge 2 – takes the world’s best Bible trivia game to the next level with over 1000 challenging questions, 5 new mini-games and well written tasteful comedy.
- Scripture Chess – displays one of the most realistic, high-definition 3D Chess environments ever made while providing an opportunity to listen to timeless Scripture passages.
- Praise Champion 2 – delivers a console-like experience of the best Christian Karaoke game ever released while featuring an all new career mode.
- Left Behind 4: World at War – represents yet another expansion of the most widely distributed Christian game in history with over 50 missions.
Videos, screenshots and box art for each game are available in the media kit at http://inspiredmedia.com/MediaKit.php (case-sensitive).
On October 11, 2011, Left Behind Games filed an S-1 registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to raise $10 million in financing over the next 2 years.
About Left Behind Games Inc.
Left Behind Games Inc. is a publicly-traded exclusive publisher of Christian modern media. It is the world leader in the publication of Christian video games and a Christian social network provider. Trade names include Inspired Media Entertainment, LB GamesÃ‚®, Cloud 9 GamesÃ‚® and MyPraizeÃ‚®. The company and its subsidiaries produce quality interactive experiences including entertainment products that perpetuate positive values and appeal to faith-based and mainstream audiences. For more information, go to www.leftbehindgames.com.
LB GAMES is a registered trademark of Left Behind Games Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved.
BIBLE QUEST is a trademark of Left Behind Games Inc. in the US and other countries. All rights reserved.
LEFT BEHIND is a registered trademark of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains statements, which may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or expectations of Left Behind Games. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that results may differ materially from such statements.
SOURCE Left Behind Games Inc.