Caesars Entertainment Bids Farewell to 2011 With New Year’s Eve Extravaganza
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., Dec. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — The ball will drop in 2012 but Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City certainly isn’t dropping the ball when it comes to New Year’s Eve dining, lodging and entertainment options. To create the region’s most festive holiday celebration, Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and Showboat are offering an assortment of special concerts and hotel packages to usher in 2012 with style. With packages that include VIP concert tickets, premier nightlife, exclusive restaurant menus and deluxe hotel accommodations, Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is your party headquarters for the New Year.
For the ultimate entertainment fan, Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is host to three top performers to help kick-off the New Year:
- Goo Goo Dolls at Caesars Circus Maximus, Brand New at House of Blues at Showboat and comedian Don Rickles at Harrah’s Resort Concert Venue.
Looking for top-notch NYE nightlife, well 2011 Nightclub & Bar Awards “Mega-Club of the Year” winner Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort has got you covered:
- On December 28th actor, singer, and producer Ray J will take over SINDUSTRY night with a special pre-New Year’s Eve celebration. Admission starts at $10 with doors opening at 10pm and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
- On December 31st three world-class DJ’s (Vito G, Neil Beats and Milky Mike) will spin for the iconic club until the corks pop. General admission starts at $50 and features a 2 hour open bar from 9 – 11pm, a complimentary champagne toast at midnight and tantalizing party favors. VIP packages, premium tables, Jacuzzis and cabanas begin at $1000.
Foodies can explore a wide variety of culinary options this holiday with Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City expanding restaurant portfolio:
- Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is also offering several exciting New Year’s Eve menus, full of decadent dishes and sinful desserts. Guests can indulge in a three-course pre-fix meal at Scarduzio’s Steak | Sushi | Lounge, where menu options include Maryland Crab Bisque, Shrimp Cocktail and Surf & Turf (6oz. Filet & 9oz. Cold Water Lobster Tail). In addition, The Foundation Room at Showboat will feature a special “Year of the Dragon” themed New Year’s Eve menu, with options such as Lobster Bisque Dumplings, Mirin-Glazed Grilled Sea Bass and a “Dragon’s Heart” of enrobed mozzarella, ginger laced tomato and watercress pesto. Additionally, The House of Blues Restaurant and The French Quarter Buffet will showcase special New Year’s Eve menus and The Wild Wild West’s Virginia City Buffet at Bally’s will roll out an enticing NYE Buffet package from 9pm – 1am, featuring a live DJ, a special buffet menu, entertainment by The Vixens and Shorty the Sheriff and an open bar which includes beer, wine, and champagne selections. The nation’s finest impersonators, Legends in Concert, gather for two very special New Year’s Eve shows at 7:30pm and 10pm. While Blue Martini will feature free live music from band 2Twenty2 at 9pm and Mainstage will host band Seven Stone at 10pm.
To add even more fireworks to the festivities, Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is giving away an “Ultimate NYE Package”:
- Four lucky Facebook fans will receive Caesars Entertainment’s Ultimate NYE Package, comprised of two free nights in a luxurious guest room, a complimentary dinner at a gourmet restaurant, free access to a New Year’s Eve celebration, show or nightclub and, to top it all off, a complimentary brunch on January 1st. This exciting giveaway is featured on all four properties’ Facebook pages.
For more information about live New Year’s Eve entertainment at all three properties or to purchase tickets, please visit: www.ticketmaster.com.
For New Year’s Eve packages at The Pool After Dark, please visit: www.newyears.com.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest casino entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company’s resorts operate primarily under the Harrah’sÃ‚®, CaesarsÃ‚® and HorseshoeÃ‚® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of PokerÃ‚® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
SOURCE Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City