QuickLogic to Showcase CSSP Solutions at CES That Enhance Next Generation Mobile Devices
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK), the leader in low-power Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSPs), is showcasing its CSSP solutions at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Attendees will learn how CSSP solutions are being deployed into leading-edge handheld mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to extend product battery life, enhance product display viewability and increase product differentiation.
Place: Hospitality Suite 25346 MP (South Hall 4 Las Vegas Convention Center) Date: January 10-13, 2012 Time: Tuesday, January 10: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wednesday, January 11: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday, January 12: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday, January 13: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Display and Visual Enhancement Solutions
QuickLogic will discuss the recently announced ArcticLink III VX series with VEE HD+ and DPO HD+, featuring the following:
- High Definition Visual Enhancement Engine HD+ (VEE HD+) technology, based on iridix core from Apical Ltd., bringing exceptional image quality and facilitating bright sunlight viewability.
- High Definition Display Power Optimizer HD+ (DPO HD+) technology working in concert with VEE to extend system battery life up to 50%.
- LVDS, RGB and MIPI DSI interfaces in a variety of bridging, interface pass-through and duplication/bridging configurations supporting up to WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution.
Smart Connectivity Solutions
QuickLogic will showcase the following:
- 3G USB Data Cards from multiple OEMs that demonstrate high speed USB Sideloading through the use of QuickLogic CSSPs that integrate High Speed USB 2.0, SD/eMMC host controllers and more.
- Next generation of QuickLogic Smart Connectivity solutions with QuickLogic’s ArcticLink II CX platform family.
To register for a specific time to visit the private suite and receive personal attention, please call +1-408-990-4000 or contact QuickLogic via e-mail at email@example.com.
QuickLogic Corporation is the inventor and pioneer of innovative, customizable semiconductor solutions for mobile and portable electronics OEMs and ODMs. These silicon plus software solutions are called Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSPs). CSSPs enable our customers to bring their products to market more quickly and remain in the market longer, with the low power, cost and size demanded by the mobile and portable electronics market. For more information about QuickLogic and CSSPs, visit www.quicklogic.com
QuickLogic is a registered trademark and the QuickLogic logo is a trademark of QuickLogic Corporation. All other brands or trademarks are the property of their respective holders and should be treated as such.