Inventors to Celebrate Thomas Edison’s Birthday at Free Invention Expo, Feb. 11, at Palm Beach County Convention Center; Edison’s Great Grand Niece to Blow Out 165 Candles
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Jan. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Thomas Edison’s great grand niece will take a deep breath at the FREE Invention EXPO opening for one day on Thomas Edison’s Birthday Feb. 11 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center http://www.pbconventioncenter.com. She has to blow out 165 candles.
Sarah Miller Caldicott, the legendary inventor’s grand niece and author of “Innovate like Edison” is among an illustrious roster of speakers from 10 AM to 6 PM. Attendees will be treated to a phantasmagoric display of remarkable inventions stretching across a wide spectrum of creativity. Attendees also have a chance of winning a valuable door prize!
All inventors are invited to participate and display their inventions for free, said Leo Mazur, President of South Florida Inventors Society, organizer of the event called “Resources 2012.”
According to Mazur, it’s called “Resources 2012″ because it is meant to show inventors all the resources available to them and to educate them so they can become the resource that industry needs. He is financing this event himself because he believes so strongly that independent inventors can become a driving force to our economy.
Among the illustrious speakers will be:
- Striking Success With DRTV by A J Khubani CEO/Founder of TeleBrands one of the largest infomercial companies in the world.
- Angel Investing by Brigadier General Dr. Richard Yules who is half of the selection committee for New World Angels, an investor organization.
- Invent Yourself Rich by Don Brown inventor of the Original AbRoller among many other exercise and consumer products as well as the author of Invent Yourself Rich.
- How to Effectively Pitch Your Product by Scott Hynd of Performance Marketing an on air personality and product scout for QVC.
- How To Get Your Products On TV by Steve Greenberg author of Gadget Nation and TV celebrity who is often seen on Good Morning America as well as many other similar shows.
- The Power of Invention and Innovation: 5 Timeless Insights from Thomas Edison by Sarah Miller Caldicott, Thomas Edison’s great grand niece and author of Innovate like Edison.
SOURCE The Inventors Society