Heat Up Valentine’s Day With ASI’s Top 10 Sexiest Promo Products
Annual list includes mood-shifting spray, chocolate body paint and heart stick people
TREVOSE, Pa., Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) today unveiled its 2012 top 10 list of sexiest hot products heating up Valentine’s Day promotions.
A search for romantic giveaways in ASI’s exclusive promotional products database reveals marketers are in hot pursuit of everything from condom shaped USBs and a safe sex kit to the Little Black Book of Sex Toys. For photos and info, click here.
“Spice up any promotional or marketing campaign with the giveaways hitting our top 10 list of super-sexy items,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “Once again, creativity rises to the top of the $18.5 billion promotional products industry.”
ASI’s Top 10 sexiest Valentine’s Day products:
- Condom matchbook, from CCM. Fun, novel promotional giveaway for clubs, universities, colleges and parties.
- Red push-button-activated light-up ice cube, from Alight Promotional Products. Colored LEDs shine through clear plastic to light up a nightclub or party promotion.
- Body wax massage candles, from Adult PromotionalZ. Add a company’s logo to the label.
- Mood-shifting spray, from Solar Advertising. A blend of organic cocoa butter, clove, cinnamon and fresh ginger to stimulate the senses.
- All-natural “Sex on the Beach” flavored lip balm chapstick, from Admints & Zagabor. Voted best tasting and smelling lipstick made in the USA.
- Safe sex kit, from Ready 4 Kits. Designed with the responsible adult in mind, it includes AIDS education guide, latex condom, mints and antibacterial wipes.
- Condom-shaped USB flash drive, from New Century Technology. Suitable for promoting medical companies, condom companies, schools, sex education and novelty gift shops.
- Chocolate body paint, from Adult PromotionalZ. Great addition to a safe sex or intimacy kit or use it to create any romantic promotion.
- Heart stick people, from TargetLine. Handmade stress reliever will jazz up any office promotion.
- The Little Black Book of Sex Toys, from Adult PromotionalZ. A 160-page sophisticated guide to over 50 different toys.
There are over 750,000 different promotional products that can be imprinted with a logo and distributed at no charge. The giveaways serve an important marketing function when distributed as part of a B-to-B promotion, consumer advertising campaign, sales incentive program or to recognize corporate achievement or personal milestones.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America.
SOURCE Advertising Specialty Institute