Babson College MBA Ranked #1 For Entrepreneurship — 19th Consecutive Year — By U.S. News & World Report
WELLESLEY, Mass., March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Babson College’s MBA program has been ranked #1 in entrepreneurship by U.S. News & World Report for the 19th consecutive year.
Babson continues to outrank major private and public universities — the other entrepreneurship programs behind Babson in the top five are Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan), Harvard University, and University of Pennsylvania (Wharton).
U.S. News & World Report also released its program rankings. Babson’s part-time program is the highest ranked evening program in the Boston area. Ranked at #16, an increase of 5 places from last year, Babson is ahead of BU (#25), BC (#28) and Bentley (#44). Our full-time MBA program ranked at #61.
Said Babson President Leonard A. Schlesinger, “We are proud that not only has Babson been ranked for nearly two decades as the top school for entrepreneurship, we are also the only educator for Entrepreneurship of all Kinds(TM).”
“Babson’s success is showcased through exceptional teaching, supportive staff, the daily impact our student body makes inside and outside of the classroom, and alumni who are entrepreneurial leaders creating economic and social value around the globe,” said Raghu Tadepalli, Dean, F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College.
As the top school for entrepreneurship, Babson is the only business school that has developed and advanced an innovative teaching method. Its Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® approach:
– Applies the entrepreneurial mindset and behaviors to every aspect of academic and co-curricular life.
– Focuses on action-based experiential learning and a pedagogy of practice ? a method that can be learned and adapted in virtually any context.
– Relies on a new world view ? and the relationship between social, economic and environmental value creation and the inherent tensions and potential synergies therein.
Under the banner of Entrepreneurship of All Kinds(TM), Babson seeks to continuously extend the concept of entrepreneurship in the face of changing global economic realities. Babson is committed to shaping entrepreneurial leaders with:
– Strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to create economic and social value.
– A clear understanding of how Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® ? as the most positive force on the planet ? generates sustainable economic and social value.
How do you define entrepreneurship? http://define.babson.edu
For more information, visit www.babson.edu.
SOURCE Babson College