EFactor Delivers Cutting-Edge Functionality for All Members
SAN FRANCISCO, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — EFactor (www.efactor.com), the world’s largest network for entrepreneurs, announced today that it is rolling out brand new, cutting-edge functionality for its members, including additional features for VIP members. Aptly named Business Following, the enhanced functionality offers a unique approach for members to share the best of their businesses with the world through EFactor in a user-friendly way similar to picture sharing on Facebook or professional promotion on LinkedIn.
The new functionality is the result of listening to and incorporating member feedback, which is at the heart of everything EFactor does. All members can access these beneficial features:
- The company profile on EFactor helps members create an extended showcase for their businesses, including highlighting the company’s products and services.
- Companies can add their promotional videos and marketing collateral easily to further spice up their Business Profile.
- All of this information is clearly displayed in EFactor’s Business Directory, allowing a company to attract more attention both on EFactor and externally.
Marion Freijsen, Co-founder and COO of EFactor noted, “Functionality is at the heart of what we offer our members. Continuing to add new features and tools for our members illustrates the true value of EFactor as a community dedicated to helping entrepreneurs succeed. The majority of new functionality found in Business Following is available to all members. However, we have made some features exclusive to our VIP members.”
VIP members can tap into additional functionality:
- These members can have their company profiles listed at the top of the Company Directory.
- They can customize their business profiles, including the color of the profile.
- Members can link to and send any updates about their company directly to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The VIP membership is a relatively new addition to EFactor’s toolbox VIP membership and connects VIP members to an extensive rolodex of experts across the globe as well as the best knowledge, tools and resources, and connections to help entrepreneurs start, grow, and expand their businesses. More information about how to become a VIP member of EFactor is available at: http://www.efactor.com/toolbox/vip.
EFactor, the world’s largest entrepreneurial community, provides its members with the people, tools, marketing and expertise to succeed and make real, trustworthy, and lasting connections. At the core of EFactor are four pillars that provide knowledge, funding access, tools to reduce business costs, and business development connections delivered through a unique mix of an online social networking structure and offline domestic and international events and meet-ups. EFactor has close to one million members in 185 countries across 90 industries. It is incorporated and headquartered in San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.EFactor.com.