Official Marvel Avengers Colognes Hit the Online Marketplace
HUNT VALLEY, Md., March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — After debuting at the International Toy Fair in true Super Hero fashion, JADS International, LLC, a company producing fine fragrances worldwide, is proud to announce that official Marvel’s The Avengers Colognes are now available for public purchase through the company’s online marketplace (www.jadsinternational.com). Anticipation and excitement for the colognes and perfume has been building as the May 4 premiere of Marvel’s The Avengers draws near.
“Demand for our official Avengers cologne and perfume has been, pardon the pun, out of this world and we are happy to report that fans can now get their hands on our products before the film premieres,” said Andrew Levine, Chief Executive Officer of JADS. “Everyone has conventional cologne and perfume at home, but we take it to another level by offering supernatural scents that will empower and bring out the Super Hero in all of us.”
The JADS Spring 2012 Line for Marvel’s The Avengers is most accessible online and includes:
The Avengers Cologne Set (four 60ml Eud du Toilette Vaporisateur Spray Colognes, $59.99). Set includes four heroic fragrances:
- Patriot Cologne, Your Attack Plan: inspired by Captain America, pays homage to the confident, stand-up to bullies, hard working average Joe in everyman. The cologne features hints of green lime and white pepper with finishes of dry oak wood, sandalwood and tequila.
- Mark VII Cologne, Armor Up: inspired by Iron Man, combines mandarin and jasmine with light patchouli to create a contemporary expression of “I don’t play well with others” confidence; leaving you ready for whatever a genius, billionaire, playboy-philanthropist might encounter throughout their day.
- Worthy Cologne, Posses the Power: inspired by Thor, is a woody citrus cologne with a combination of bergamot, frozen ginger and wheatgrass blended with a hint of fresh natural grapefruit and layered with cypress; creating a deep dry masculine almost “God-like” musk.
- SMASH!, Be Angry: inspired by Hulk, is a clean scent with clear top notes of water lily and nutmeg, which carries on an intense woody dry down, enriched with Indian sandalwood, dry musk and warm cedar. Complimentary to full range emotions, it wears well at work, in the lab, or an evening out on the town.
- Black Widow Perfume (50ml Vaporisateur Eau de Parfum, $29.99) - Russian spy, trained assassin, world-class ballerina, girl from legal department. This perfume has a clear shot of citrus slowly giving way to sensual caramel and honey. The scent dries down with a blend of bitter chocolate, clear patchouli and praline.
- Infinity Formula Cologne (100ml Eud du Toilette Vaporisateur Spray Cologne, $29.99) - Inspired by Nick Fury, CIC of S.H.I.E.L.D., this cologne is a seductive fragrance for not just any man; but only for those who will risk everything to keep the dream of freedom alive. And sure, you could describe it as a citron cocktail smoothed over with a couple of stiff shots of tonka bean and guaiac wood; or you could just put it on and know it makes you smell good.
- Mischief Cologne (100ml Eud du Toilette Vaporisateur Spray Cologne, $29.99) - Inspired by Thor’s bad brother, Loki, this unisex fragrance combines a base of green tea and amber with bergamot and cardamom in a dangerous-sexy, yet playful way that wears well on anyone; day or night.
All fragrances are made in the U.S., never tested on animals and are cruelty free.
More information and additional comic inspired cologne and perfume lines are available on www.jadsinternational.com. The website also supplies a list of comic retailers selling the products.
Notes to Editors:
--Media samples of the Avengers colognes and perfume are available upon request. Please contact Kathleen Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-925-7421. --Images of the products and packages are available upon request. --------------------------------------------------------
About Marvel’s The Avengers
Marvel Studios presents “Marvel’s The Avengers”–the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins. Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and written and directed by Joss Whedon, “Marvel’s The Avengers” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. Prepare yourself for an exciting event movie, packed with action and spectacular special effects, when “Marvel’s The Avengers” assemble in summer 2012.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit www.marvel.com. Super Hero(es) is a co-owned registered trademark.
About JADS International, LLC.
JADS is a worldwide fragrance company built on the principles of developing and marketing niche high quality products and providing exceptional service at a fair price. Our diversified product range continues to grow by setting trends, improving our standard products, and most importantly, listening to the customer to exceed their expectations. Well known JADS fragrance collections include Star Trek (Tiberius Cologne for Men, Pon Farr Perfume for Her, Red Shirt Cologne, Shirtless Kirk Cologne and Sulu Pour Homme), Star Wars (Slave Leia Perfume, Eau Lando Cologne), and Marvel (The Avengers, Spiderman Cologne and Deadpool Cologne). For more information, visit www.jadsinternational.com.
SOURCE JADS International